Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ancient Art Of The Japanese Tebori Tattoo Masters - Ink In Harmony

My bro with Tatto, well...Boy!!...My Dad told me that he intended to hit my leg off if I have Tattoo. Yes, I have a very strong father (He used to..), never lie to me, so I don't have Any!!
David and Simon Haythornthwaite with GREAT Tatto..well..Sexy and David likes Rock Climbing, so he does mark something on his body..
Click on something interesting to share re Tattoo...
More photos HERE
Mid 20th century, Japan ~ A group of traditionally tattooed gamblers. Umezu (c), the chief of gambling, sits among them. ~ Image by © Hulton-Deutsch Collection
1946, Tokyo, Japan ~ A Japanese tattoo artist works on the back of a woman. ~ Image by © Horace Bristol
1946, Tokyo, Japan ~ Tattoos cover the skins of Japanese cadavers that were donated for research and preservation. ~ Image by © Horace Bristol