Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday Gossip, on >> Oct 15, 2010

Mi Holiday Ending Finally
After +20 years working on Handbag Industry, I made my decision to allow myself to have a longer break - 2 months holiday and it will be end up by this week. Picking up and get ready to work by next week....

Oh yes, my work with travelling regularly to Shanghai, anyone up to Shanghai often? We can hangout THERE!
For sure, I'll have Photo Shooting in Shanghai, Shanghai Culture...will try to meet up with the Domestic Photographers as well..
I twisted my decision not going with my previous Work Plan coz I reckon I am getting old, I do not have the energy to run on the business and I get so tired, better staying under a Huge Work Umbrella + Good Paid + Personal Plan, I can balance my time on Work + Hobby, that's what the life for..!
Jenny was in the exhibition in Singapore, +10 years ago...
I am not sure if I can get back this waist line size...
I never leave BAG in my life since I finished my Diploma...
Yes, I don't have degree, only diploma and this is my regret to my parent but I am a Mature Student of MBA, just lazy to get start on the course....



Mi Work Cloth
I didn't expect I am back to Management Work, Executive Look and I hate it but this is life!!! Was thinking I won't be back so I didn't take well care of my Work Cloth, I have to check my wardrobe to see if I have enough for work otherwise I'll spend some time with Sis for shopping....
Yes, Sis is always my stylist. She knows what suits me the best....
This season Work Cloth, I just leave her to choose for me, see if she will do 
another good job. Sis knows me well, she always matches 20-30 sets of Fashion in a Boutique, and we'll spend the whole afternoon at fitting room. She wants me to know what suits the best on me. This is the way I grew up...
Jenny was in the dinner with the German Customer, +10 years ago
*Alicia, you took this photo for me at the hotal lobby in TST East, we were going to have dinner with Steven, you still remember??
This Shirt I still keep and wore it 2 months ago @ 
Eugene & the POWS at the Fringe Club, see below
Love the Satin Shirt, by Emporio Armani, got it in Las Vegas
Mi House
Well, this week, not much to do but Cleaning My House. I am trying to fix everything in my house before my New Work, so I don't need to worry about it...

I am starting to clean my house by myself this year since I moved to live in a small apartment, I'll know myself better this way, where I put my stuff..
I used to live in a house at Palm Springs, House + Backyard + Fish Pond + Dogs + Maid...too many things to take care, I prefer Simple, Simpler (Someone used this word this week? Haha..)
The Trade Shoot Photo Sharing Event, it will be held at my house, this is the 1st Event at my house, small apartment, I guess it's cozy...but messsssy, haha..

Well, you'll find something with me long long time, my pictures on the wall, they were with me +20 years since my 1st apartment, Photo with frames everywhere - I like them everywhere so I remember the moment of shots when I see them...
One Corner at my house, forgot to take away the memory card on the table, hmmm
Mi Cooking
Most of my good cooking are not for myself...kind of stupid, haha..
Of course, I cook most daily for myself, just simple one..
I am cooking some Trad Chinese Food to Dad & Mum, they have bad teeth, have to cook the meat very soft for them. I know they are looking forward to have dinner with me every week and I feel guilty if I am not seeing them weekly, I love them so much, xx

Mum & Dad, Mum before her 3rd Stroke...so sad..
Mi Tea - Chai
I love India Tea, used to have it in the Indian Restaurant.
I started to cook it for myself, well..it seems some recipes are missing from the video??


Mi New Aunt
I met her again yesterday..
I sent her back the printed out of the photos, we were so impressed to see each other again...
I'll definitely visit her again when I have time to Causeway Bay, xx
We chatted a bit, she told me her past life and showed me her private photos, she is quite nice. 
Her daughter is studying Jewelry Design at the moment.
I bought a Red ear ring from her, simple one but good for Cheongsam look.
She asked me to.......zzzzzz......stay in a job, catch up if you meet someone, let the man do it...like my Sis nagging on me, my goodness!!
Mi Halloween Costume
Thinking what to dress up of Halloween Party?? May be.....Sexy Little Kitten like this? Haha..
Mi Dream Wedding
I like Man with GUTS!
I like Strong Man with Strong heart, stronger than me (Hard to find one, haha..) but very Soft to his lady...
I used to have my Dream Wedding, the guests are waiting on the beach and my man is riding the Helicopter with me landing on the beach...Wow, so Powerful!
However, it doesn't really suit at my age now, may be we'll get Heart Attack before the Wedding...;-)
Well, I attended the Seminar talked by a Famous Wedding Photographer, was asking him how he can handle the job if the Bride is riding the horse with Gown??
Well, I like the Wedding on the movie Mama Mia, the Bride is riding the little horse to the Church on the hill...
Trust me, my Sis was holding me like the below picture when I was kid, she is 12 years older than me...



Sis is back from Jordan with her husband on Sat, miss them sooo much....!